Make unwanted hair a thing of the past
LASER HAIR REMOVAL
Make unwanted hair a thing of the past using laser technology.
What areas can be treated?
All parts of the body including the face, legs, arms, underarms and back. It can also treat sensitive areas like the chest, nipples and bikini area.
How many treatments?
Hair grows in 3 different phases. During only one phase lasers are effective (Anagen phase). In order to insure that most to all hair follicles are treated, it is best to do between 5-8 treatments per area 6-12 wks apart.
- Shave the area night before (preferred) or early in the morning of procedure.
- Avoid or minimize make up, creams or sprays (such as deodorants) on the site being treated the day of procedure.
- ABSOLUTELY NO tanning of ANY kind (includes spray tans, tanning lotions, tanning beds, sun exposure, etc) 2 weeks prior and 2 weeks following procedure.
- ABSOLUTELY NO waxing, plucking or tweezing at least 4 weeks before first treatment and once you start laser hair removal treatments. Continue SHAVING ONLY!!!
- Avoid any irritating procedure (chemical peels, microneedling, laser treatments, etc) 3-4 weeks prior to hair removal.
- History of Herpes or cold sores may require an anti-viral prescription prior to treatment.