IT STARTS WITH YOU!
YOU ARE THE KEY!!
The desire for change and the will to act must be there. We will take care of the rest. The greatest minds in human history didn’t always know how to get something done, they just knew they will get it done.
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
REPLACE THE FEELING OF POWERLESSNESS AND HELPLESSNESS WITH THE FEELING OF EMPOWERMENT!
Unchain and unleash your strengths and inner healing powers by understanding what is the source of your medical problems and what you can do to recover.
PROMOTION OF HEALTH RATHER THAN DISEASE MANAGEMENT.
Each person has unique needs, and not all bodies respond the same way. Individualized treatment plan is created based on who you are!!
Integrative medicine utilizes specialized lab tests as well as lifestyle assessment to detect underlying deficiencies and dysfunctions and provides a personalized treatment plan.
- Ayurveda stands for “Science of life” or “Life knowledge”.
- It is one of the worlds oldest holistic whole-body healing systems originating in India.
- It teaches that wellness comes from the delicate balance of the mind, body and spirit.
- Ayurverda promotes healthy living rather than fighting disease.
- It uses food, exercise, herbs and meditation as treatment tools.
- According to Ayurveda, the five elements of nature (space, air, fire, water, earth) combine in the body to what is known as the three doshas. These doshas have certain characteristics and are prone to certain dysfunctions. for example Individuals with predominately fire/water dosha (Pitta) are more prone to heartburn.
- Dr. Moossazadeh incorporates Ayurvedic principles in treatment plans.
SIDE EFFECTS OF PARTICIPATING
IN OUR PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
Weight loss, a decrease in medications,
increase energy and a sense of well-being.
Dr. Moossazadeh and staff will be on your side through this journey. Providing you with the necessary education, supplements, and support tailored to your body and mind. By restoring your inner balance, we unleash your body’s self-healing abilities. Our goal is not only to bring your condition under control but to address the primary underlying issues that cause your illness.