O-shot (Orgasm Shot)
- One of the only non-pharmaceutical treatments for vaginal and female sexual health.
- Very safe and completely natural!
- Extremely effective treatment for urinary incontinence
- The O-shot uses PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma), which is made ENTIRELY out of your own blood.
How is the procedure done?
Your blood is drawn and PRP is made. After adequate anesthesia, PRP injections are given in specific areas in the vagina.
O-shot is done for:
- Vaginal rejuvenation
- Vaginal dryness
- Increase pleasure with intercourse
- Decrease pain with intercourse (dyspenuria)
- Urinary incontinence
- Improved orgasm - Many have experienced their first orgasm ever after receiving the O-shot.
- Improved Iibido
The treated area is anesthetized prior to the procedure. Although it’s possible to experience some pain, most do not. Many will feel “pressure” as the PRP is injected. Injections are done with an extremely small needle.
The procedure itself is relatively fast, however, it takes approximately 30 min to prepare for it.
None, but it is recommended to take it easy for one day as the area can be sore. No hot showers, hot baths, sauna or exercise on day of procedure.