The reason we are seeing a record number of chronic and debilitating diseases is because of OUR LIFESTYLE! 80-90% of all chronic disease is lifestyle related!!! If we are the cause, we are also the solution. We all have the ability to change.
“Change the way you look at things, and the things you look at change.” Dr. Dyer
WHAT IS INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE?
Integrative Medicine is a comprehensive and individualized practice of medicine. It has gained popularity in recent years due to it’s success in treating many chronic conditions. It treats each person as a whole instead of concentrating on specific conditions. The great majority of the chronic diseases we are facing today are really symptoms of an underlying problem. Integrative medicine utilizes specialized lab tests as well as lifestyle assessment to detect underlying deficiencies and dysfunctions and provides a personalized treatment plan.
Integrative Medicine uses holistic and naturopathic remedies as well as prescription medications (but to a much lesser degree and only as a last resort) to restore the body’s own healing abilities.
Integrative Medicine treatments are gentle, yet extremely beneficial and powerful. It is important to mention that “cure” is not always possible, however healing is. Integrative medicine understands that healing from chronic disorders can occur only when the bodily balance is restored, deficiencies are replenished and knowledge is gained. This journey is different for everyone.
WHO SHOULD CONSIDER INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE?
- Are you being treated for a chronic disease but still feeling sick?
- Are you frustrated with your current health situation?
- Are you taking prescription medicine and not improving or getting worse?
- Are you tired of just taking pills and injections?
- Are you experiencing side effects from your medication? Are you tired of just taking pills and injections?
- Are you unable to keep weight off? Do you lack energy?
- Have you been told you are “depressed” but you clearly know that you are not?
What Medical conditions can be treated with Integrative Medicine?
Integrative Medicine has been shown to be extremely beneficial for chronic conditions such as:
Metabolic and Cardiovascular Disorders
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease
- Irritable Bowl Syndrome (IBS)
- Thyroid Disorders
Gastrointestinal (digestion system)
- Heartburn (GERD)
- Indigestion/bloating (dyspepsia)
- Chronic constipation
- Chronic diarrhea